ExitToShell() Product Download
ColorDeveloper is a companion application to the Color Picker built into the Mac OS. ColorDeveloper allows software developers to work directly with the floating-point RGBA values that are used in Core Graphics programming on Mac OS X.
Rate or add a comment
Data provided by VersionTracker
Mac OS X 10.2 +
Purchase Info License: Donation
ColorDeveloper has several advantages to using the Color Picker alone:
- ColorDeveloper can open multiple windows for comparing/tweaking similar colors
- ColorDeveloper assists developers by working with floating-point RGBA values that are required by Core Graphics APIs
- ColorDeveloper displays Alpha channel blending of the current color over a sample image
- ColorDeveloper integrates with the Color Picker for two-way selection and editing of colors system-wide
- ColorDeveloper can save the color values to an XML file that can be shared with other team members or archived with the project
Visit the ExitToShell() Commons forums for additional tips, tricks and other information covering a wide variety of Mac subjects.
ColorDeveloper is compatible with basic User Interface scripting and Universal Access technologies in Mac OS X 10.3 and newer. The Universal Access compatibility allows developers who are required to maintain Section 508 compliance to use ColorDeveloper in the software development workflow.
Section 508, which is an amendment to the U.S. Rehabilitation Act of 1973, requires that information-based products and services must be accessible to people with disabilities.
Help Support ExitToShell() Products
You are about to download a piece of a software that an independent software author created. To support the efforts of independent Mac software authors please consider making a small contribution by clicking on the Purchase button to the right of the product description.
Your contributions pay for web hosting, ISP fees and keeping current with the latest Mac technologies.